Friday, March 7, 2014

Kason's 4 Year Pics

I finally went and had Kason's 4 year old pictures taken.  I usually love his pictures but this time I don't feel like we got any great ones.  Plus I didn't care for his red outfits.  I picked it out and everything, it just didn't end up being as cute as I had hoped.  Oh well,  I'm sure we'll get some great pictures this summer of the family and regardless of the outfit he still is a handsome boy!












Kason is such a fun happy boy and he is so much fun to have around.  His favorite thing to do is to play games with dad.  His favorite food is a nutella sandwich and McDonalds.  He loves the fruit punch drink from Costa Vida, his favorite treat is a Kit Kat and his favorite color is green.  Kason is such a smart boy and he is very sweet.  He loves his family and he is kind to everyone he meets.  We love this little guy so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment