Friday, October 4, 2013

Candy Necklaces

August 2013

I wanted to do one more fun night before the kids started school so I thought it would be fun to make these candy necklaces!  I also ran to redbox and picked up a movie.  Makenna had been dying to see the new American Girl movie Saige so I grabbed that one.  The night was fun and lets just say that Kason had more fun making the candy necklaces and Makenna had more fun watching the show.  So I'll take that as a successful night!  Brynn did enjoy eating all the treats too!

These were all our goodies that I got to string on a necklace


 
She looks like she's really concentrating hard!


 Kason did a really good job stringing on the candy

 
This one is Makenna's.  She made a perfect pattern!

 
This is the only shot I got of Kason's before he chowed down on it!

 
Makenna's finished project!

I think they had lots of fun and surprisingly they handled all the sugar very well.  They even went to bed that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment