Wednesday, October 2, 2013

18 Months Old

August 16th 2013

Brynn is now 18 months old!  I can't believe how she is just growing right up!  I'm excited to see her do things but at the same time it makes me so sad.  So here are a couple pictures I got of her being silly!




So now that she is 18 months that means nursery!  :( So Sunday she went to nursery all by herself and I just couldn't handle it.  She did amazing and by her 3rd week there and didn't even need me.  I on the other hand didn't do so great.  I sat outside her door through Sunday School waiting for her to start to cry.  And then when she didn't I decided I needed to go to Relief Society.  The whole time during class I was just worried about her.  I ended up leaving with 15 minutes left so I could go check on her.  Neither of our other kids did that great.  So I am glad that she's so awesome but I don't like that she is so getting and acting so big! 

We took her to the doctor for her shots and here are her stats from her check up (technically 18 1/2 months)

Weight  - 20.5 lbs  19.39%
Length  - 30.25 in    6.95%
Head     - 17.5 in      8.81%

She really is the smallest little thing.  For us that is!  :)

On her evaluation she is still behind compared to kids her age.  She is doing well with her fine motor, problem solving and personal-social skills.  And even though she has started walking she is still learning so that gave her lower scores on gross motor.  And then her communication is very low.  Which we already know because we are working with Kids on the Move for it.  So I'm hoping with some continued help she will just progress amazingly!  She really did with her walking so I know she can do it with her speech too!

Brynn is the sweetest most lovey, cuddly thing in the world and we sure do love her tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment