Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Date Night!

March 9th 2013

Weston and I needed a date night really bad.  We wanted to do something that was a little different than the usual dinner and movie so we ended up going shooting at a shooting range.  He only had one gun so we went up to my parents and borrowed my moms gun for me to shoot.  Since we were borrowing my parents stuff we invited them to go with us and they did.  We had so much fun and we can't wait to go again!  In fact we had so much fun that I had my dad find a 40 that I could buy for Weston.  So now he has 2 guns!  A 22 and  40.  Here is my target.  I'm not a very great shot at all but we had so much fun!  I guess that just means I need more practice!


Then afterwards we went to Rib City for dinner.  It was delicious!  Such a fun date night!  Thanks Amy for babysitting and thanks to my parents for letting us borrow your guns and for hanging out with us!  I can't wait to go again and now I want to shoot Weston's new gun!

No comments:

Post a Comment