Saturday, June 8, 2013

Las Vegas Weekend

February 1st 2013

Since Weston had been working down in Vegas all winter I was able to go down one weekend and see him.  His brother Cam and his wife Savannah were going down to celebrate her 21st birthday so I grabbed a ride with them.  It was so nice to get a weekend away and spend time with Weston.  We stayed in his company's house and had a nice weekend in the warm Vegas air.  We went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner, went to a movie Les Meserable and did some shopping.  It was a fun weekend.  These pictures aren't very great because they are just from my phone.  I didn't even think to pack a real camera!

I had Weston take me over to The World Famous Pawn Shop from Pawn Stars




We went to the M&M factory to get a treat for the kids
 

Thanks Cam and Savannah for letting me be the third wheel on the drive down and back and thanks to my mom for watching the kids so I could go.  It was a very needed vacation and I had so much fun!  (Wes on the other hand would have rather come home and seen the kids!)

No comments:

Post a Comment