Thursday, August 29, 2013

National Slurpee Day!

July 7th 2013

On national Slurpee day 7-11 gives away free Slurpee's.  I had never gone before to get one but I thought it would be a fun outing for me and the kids.  So after we picked Makenna up from dance we headed over to our nearest 7-11!  When we got there the line wrapped around inside the store, out the door, and down to the end of the building.  It was a long line and it started to rain.  But we went on over, jumped into line and once we were under the covering of the building it wasn't so bad.  Well, minus the annoying 12 year old boys that were standing behind us.  Why and how do these immature kids think its okay or even cool to sit there and swear (the f and g word) every other word in front of children?  It was horrible!  But I just put the kids as far away from them that I could and I talked and entertained them so they didn't pick up on the horrible kids behind us.  It seemed to work because they didn't notice, nor have they repeated anything since.  So once we got inside I grabbed me a diet coke and then three Slurpee's.  It was hectic but we made it in and out of the store in 30 minutes.  Not to bad!  So here are the kids enjoying their free Slurpee's!

No comments:

Post a Comment