Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Round Up Week

June 27th-29th 2013

The annual Round-up Week was the last week in June.  We always have so much fun going and attending everything.  We didn't do the picnic in park on Monday night because it was raining.  But we did go eat the BBQ dinner on Wednesday night.  They had big blow up slides and bouncy houses that were fun for the kids to play on.  Although it wasn't much fun for me.  Kason wanted to do everything but then he would get scared and would need help so I would have to climb through or climb up the slides to get him down.  It became a big joke so I ended up dragging him crying away from the toys so I didn't have to play on anymore of them.   Lots of fun!  Then Thursday, Friday and Saturday were packed full of parades and rodeos.   The kids had so much fun they could hardly handle it all.  I'm always so excited for round-up week but I'm also glad to see it go.  It's always crazy busy and I need a vacation afterwards!  But here are some fun pics from the week.

 
Brynn watching the stock parade
 
 Kason and Makenna watching the stock parade

 
Makenna posing for the camera in her boots

All three kids in their boots.  (I don't know what Makenna is doing!)

 
This is the parade on Friday night.  The kids got to go with Grandpa in the Ranger and help throw candy. 

 
Cute kids!  They had so much fun!

 
Action shot!  Throwing candy on the parade route!

 
Cheese!

 
We all went to the rodeo on Thursday night and then on Friday night just Weston, Kason and Makenna went.
 
Friday night Brynn and I hung out and got some yummy dinner at Red Robin with Shellie!

 
Saturday's parade.  It was so hot.  Brynn's cheeks get so red when she's hot.

 
Cute kids waiting for the parade to start.  They couldn't wait to get some candy!

 
Makenna hanging out in her new chair.  She just loves that thing!

 
Mister silly face!

 
I found some shade to sit in!

 
Handsome boys!

 
Isn't that the cutest little face!?!

 
Cheese!
 
Saturday night is my favorite night because Weston and I go to the rodeo alone.  I love date night!  And we actually get to watch the rodeo!

Until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment