Saturday, April 20, 2013

I'm Back!!!

So after about 5 months of no blogging I am going to attempt to start this up again.  I really miss it and I miss all the things about my kids that I don't write down and I miss all the pictures of my kids too.  They are all stuck on the camera and I need to put them somewhere!  So I gotta get down to business and try to get this blog going.  It's going to be hard because I want to catch up with everything I missed so I am going to start back in November where I left off.  Good luck to anyone that might check this.  Everything is going to be old news but the pictures are always super cute!  So stay tuned!  Here's a family picture of us just in case anyone forgot who we where!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're a blogging machine! Love the new blog, super cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete