Sunday, April 21, 2013

Weston's 31st Birthday

November 28th 2012

I love to celebrate other peoples birthdays just about as much as I like to celebrate my own!  There is always great food, presents and activities to do.  And I love to celebrate Weston's birthday because I get a date out of it!  So this year we got a babysitter and went out to dinner.  I can't remember all the presents that he got but I do know Makenna picked him out a new tie, Kason wanted to get him church socks and Brynn got him the Imagine Dragons c.d..  Kind of a different assortment of presents but he loved them anyways.  The kids where really excited to pick them all out for him.  Here he is dressed in his new church attire and jamming out with Imagine Dragons.  Not for sure that those go together very well :)

  

 

 
 
Happy Birthday Wes!  I hope you had a great day!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment