Saturday, April 20, 2013

Mom's a blonde

April 2013

So this is a little story that happened last week.  (April)  We were at Ryan and Cammy's celebrating Zack's 3rd birthday.  They had cooked hamburgers and hot dogs and they had all the sauces and toppings like you get at Jdogs.  (I'm not exactly sure what it is but apparently it's a hot dog joint)  We were all sitting around eating and Kason and Makenna had finished their dinners but had asked for some pickels.  So I went over to the relish plate and I made some little plates of pickles and took them back to the kids.  They were eating them and all of a sudden Kason picks up a pickle and asks "what's this mom?"  I looked and I said it's a pickle.  So he popped it in his mouth and all of a sudden he starts crying and Gavin looks at me and says,  "Katy, that's not a pickle that's a jalapeno."  AAAHHHHHH!  I was dying!  I had just given him a jalapeno!  I told him spit it out, spit it out!  But it was too late he had chewed it up and swallowed already.  Poor kid.  He kept trying to wipe his tongue off and he was crying because it was so hot. 

Apparently since I don't eat or buy pickles I don't even know what they look like! I'm pretty sure Kason's not going to eat them any time soon either!  Sorry bud!

No comments:

Post a Comment