Saturday, April 20, 2013

November

Clear back in November I'm not 100% sure of everything that went on but I do know that we celebrated Thanksgiving with the Powell family and we had DELICIOUS food!  I loved it!  We had cranberries, the best stuffing in the world and I made an apple pie.  And actually the pie wasn't that great!  I had made it once before and it turned out amazingly so I thought I could do it again.  But I was wrong.  I do know what I did wrong so hopefully next time I need to make one it will be so much better!  And then after Thanksgiving I met up with my good high school friend Nicole and we went Black Friday shopping.  It was so crazy and so much fun!  And the last thing I remember about November was that Weston had a job kick off in Las Vegas so he left us on Monday and headed to Nevada.  That was the beginning of a very long, hard winter.  He was lucky enough to come home on the weekends (very late Friday night - Sunday afternoon) but that made for late nights, lots of driving and a lot of chaos.  You would think that the kids would love having there dad home on the weekends but they seemed to act up, be very whiny and then they were so sad when he had to leave.  It was hard but we survived (barely) and life is great now with him back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment