Thursday, May 2, 2013

Brynn 10 months

December 21st 2012

I love to take pictures of the kids each month to see how their faces change so I'm pretty sure these are Brynn's 10 month pics.  At 10 months she was rolling around like crazy!  She still wasn't crawling but she could get anywhere she wanted to go.  She would roll, roll, roll and then she would reposition herself to go a different direction and start rolling again.  It was really funny to watch and she was super fast!  One day at Grandma Powell's house she rolled right past Grandma and Amy and grabbed the train of the train track.  That was such a fun stage.  I loved watching her get to where she wanted to go. 

The pictures are never that great.  Between my camera and a moving baby I have such a hard time.  But I figure it's better than nothing and it's still fun to see them grow month by month.  So here is Brynn at 10 months!  Such a cutie pie!  I just can't get enough of her!








No comments:

Post a Comment