Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Snow Days!

January 5th 2013

We had a bunch of big storms that dumped a lot of snow on us.  Weston was lucky and got out of shoveling all the snow.  Me on the other hand, I've probably never shoveled so much.  But I have awesome neighbors and family members that would help me out.  Thanks everyone! 

The kids were super excited because they got to go play in it!

 
Making Snow Angels



 
One weekend when Wes was in town he built a hill to slide down with all the shoveled snow I'd been throwing on the edge of the driveway.  It was lots of fun and just a little dangerous.  :)  You had to make sure you didn't slide off backwards!

 
Just having some hot chocolate after all the fun!

It was fun to have some snow to play in but I am so glad it is gone now!  I swear this was one of the coldest winters we've seen in awhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment