Monday, July 8, 2013

I Laughed so Hard I Cried

This was seriously the funniest thing that I have ever seen Makenna do for me.  For any of you that know us, you know that our personalities clash.  She would do anything for Weston but as for me she doesn't give me the time of day.  It's been that way since she was born so I've had 6 years to get used to it.  So when she gave me this for Mothers Day I was just dying.    All the answers are pretty much inside jokes so you probably won't get them but it was just too cute that I had to post it on here for me. 
 

Thanks Makenna for the good laugh.  We are going to have to work on a few of those questions though.  I'm only 29 (for the 3rd time!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad you were able to achieve your life long dream of working at Target! HahahaHahahaHa!

    ReplyDelete