Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Monsters University

June 13th 2013

I write blog posts on a blog called Oh So Savvy Mom.  I write things like recipes that I try out, girly hair do's, and the best part is product reviews.  Usually the products are things like baby items, toys, or household products but this time I was able to review the new Disney Pixar Movie Monsters University!  I was able to take one guest with my so I dragged Makenna with me.  Since it was a pre-screening with Radio Disney it was a big party going on.  First we had to drop off my phone cuz you can't take anything in with you to record the show.  Then once we got in they were handing out posters with Monsters on one side and then the new Planes movie on the other.  They were playing a bunch of fun games and trivia questions where you could get prizes.  Makenna didn't want to play so we just watched.  Then it was time for the movie to start and it was in 3D which Makenna thought that was totally cool.  It was her first time with a 3D shows and she loved the beginning show.  You know how they do those little short films at the beginning?  Well this one was about umbrellas and it was so cool to see the rain fall down on us.  I just loved Makenna's reaction to it.  It was so cute!  Anyways then we watched the show which was completely adorable!  I would almost say I liked it better than the first one.  Although Boo wasn't in the show it was still the cutest show ever!  Makenna really enjoyed it too.  After the show was over they were handing out Monsters stickers so we grabbed a couple so we could share with Kason.  I had to get a picture of Makenna out in the lobby for the movie review so I just thought I'd add it here too!


Oh, and this movie was so cute that we went back as a family.  Weston, me, Makenna and Kason.  We did get Amy to babysit Brynn for us.  And now the kids keep playing monster games.  They're pretty funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment