Thursday, July 11, 2013

Imagine Dragons

May 20th 2013



I would have to say that Weston and I are pretty much complete opposites in almost everything.  Movies, music, t.v. shows, food, clothing style, likes and dislikes.  It's crazy but it works for us.  Opposites attract!  But there is one thing that we completely agree on and that is Imagine Dragons.  Weston had heard of them because one of his mission companions little brother is the lead singer.  So he's seen things on facebook about them.  And then I heard them on Jay Leno one night last year and told Wes to come and see them cuz I really like them.  Then we figured out that we both actually like something the same!  Crazy huh!?!  Well when I went down to Vegas in February we saw that they were playing in Vegas that next weekend and I was so bummed because I couldn't see them.  So Weston got on facebook and started talking to his mission companion to see when they would have a tour date in Utah.  And as luck would have it they had just announced a concert in Provo.  Tickets weren't on sale yet but his companion said he would put us on the guest list so all we had to do was show up.  I was so excited I about died!  Weston and I never do crazy things like going to rock concerts so this was unknown territory for us!  I did crazy stuff like this all the time before I was married but not now!  But all I can say is it was AMAZING!  The best concert ever!  It was so much fun, the music was awesome and the show was crazy amazing!  We loved every minute of it.  Here we are waiting for the show to start.  (gotta love those self portraits!)


It was great music and great memories.  Weston even got to catch up with his old mission companion Elder Reynolds!  Oh and thanks Mac for the tickets!  It was so much fun.  I think Wes and I need to do more crazy things and soon!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment