Thursday, July 18, 2013

Jazz n' Place Recital

June 15th 2013

This was Makenna's last and final dance performance of her dance Tangled with Mini Troupe.  I love the dance, the costume, her hair, her team and everything.  But I am getting a little tired of the same old dance.  I wish they could have learned a new one for recital or something.  But either way it has been a great experience being on her competition team and she has learned so much and she absolutely loves it!  Here are a couple pictures of her actually preforming. 



I love that one of them sitting all down.  They are just so cute!  And she is the one that gets to say "5,6,7,8!" to get off the stage.  I sure am proud of her!  Way to go Makenna!

(Oh and she tried out again for the competing teams and she made Mini Elite this year!  We are so excited and proud of her.  She works really hard and loves it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment