Thursday, November 14, 2013

Chevron Quilt

My mom has made each of the kids an adorable quilt when they were born and I have just cherished each one she has made.  They are all so amazing and gorgeous and I just love them!  So I was thinking that since we didn't have a quilt on our bed that she should make us one!  So I started looking all over pinterest and of course I just had to have a chevron quilt.  So I went to the store and bought a bunch of material and she made me the cutest quilt ever!  Here it is!



Isn't it adorable!  I need to get a better picture because there is actually a border around the outside and I really love the back of it.  It is a cream and gray chevron print!  But I just love it and I can't wait to get some pillow cases to match so I can just throw our pillows on top of it. 

But isn't my mom just the best ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment