Friday, November 15, 2013

Makenna's Team Pictures

October 4th 2013

One fun thing that Makenna gets to do with Jazz n Place is get professional pictures taken with her team.  It's fun getting them all dressed up with their hair and make up done.  The girls are so cute and have so much fun posing for the camera.  For Makenna's team, Mini Elite, their theme was "Vintage Tea Party."  I think the girls all looked so cute dressed up fancy with lace and pearls.  Here are some pics of Makenna getting ready.

 
Getting her make-up done
 


 
This is her hair.  I had the girl who cuts my hair come to our house and curl her hair before pictures.  It turned out so gorgeous!
 

 
And here she is all ready for the photo shoot!  Awe, she's so beautiful!  I just cant stand it!
 


Okay this picture isn't clear or great or anything.  I hired and snapped it before they all stood up but I thought they all looked so cute and I can't wait to see the finished product!  This is half her team
 


And then these are proofs from her photo shoot.  I don't know if technically I can put them up but they say copyright across them just saying you can't print them and I'm not printing them!  :) They are so cute I just wish she didn't force her smile so much.  Oh well, she is still beyond beautiful!















 

No comments:

Post a Comment