Friday, November 15, 2013

Mascot Bowl

September 30, 2013

Every year the Lehi 8th grade football teams get together and play a scrimmage game against a bunch of different mascots.  They have Cosmo from BYU, the Lion from REAL Salt Lake, the wolverine from UVSC, the Jazz Bear and a bunch of other mascots from all around the state and even different states.  We went last year and the kids had a ton of fun so we wanted to go again this year but Weston was out of town and I didn't think I could take the three kids all by myself.  But then I found out that Gavin's football team was playing in the fourth quarter.  So we met up with Cammy and all of them to watch the game.  My mom even came half way through and it was a lot of fun.  The kids loved it and I think they had more fun this year because they got to hang out with their cousins.  The pictures aren't great but of course I just have to document that we were there!

 
Maddi, Makenna and Brandon


 
That's Cosmo out there in the white pants.  He is the kids favorite.


 Fun night can't wait tell next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment