Sunday, November 3, 2013

Katrina's Birthday

September 15th-20th, 2013

I decided it was okay to have a birthday this year.  But don't worry I'm still 29!  I just thought I needed some cake this year!  :)  And this year I got spoiled and got a week full of cake and cupcakes!  It was the best ever!  It started Sunday when we celebrated mine and my moms birthdays.  We had a yummy dinner followed by presents and then a yummy chocolate cake .  It was a great night because Weston even stayed for dinner before he went back to Elko.  He left right before presents but it was still fun to have him there for dinner.

Then on Monday I got a little special delivery!  Two delicious cupcakes!  And I ate both of them!


Then Tuesday I received a 12 pack of diet Pepsi.  Followed by brownies on Wednesday!  Then on Thursday I got something I had been asking for, for about 3 months.  A whole 12 pack of Diet Vanilla Pepsi!  These are very rare and hard to find.  Weston picked me up a pack in Elko and brought it home for me!


Now its Friday!!!  My official birthday!!!!  And guess what I got for breakfast!  A chocolate Dunford Donut!  Yeah!!!, I know its so sad that my excitement in life is all about treats.  But I really try to limit myself so this week I totally splurged!  Plus I got a special delivery of delicious cupcakes and the coconut syrup so I could make my own Jacked up Diet Cokes!  It was a very good morning. 

Once Makenna got home from school we did our celebration with cake and presents.  And I made the coolest cake ever in the microwave.  The kids thought it was magic! 

Kason got me a new hoodie because I am always so cold!
 
 
 
Makenna got me a gift card to the movie theatre
 


And Brynn got me an iTunes gift card. 
 

 
My yummy magic cake!
 


Brynn loved the cake.  She didn't even need a fork to eat it, sure just dug right in!


I totally got spoiled and those kids sure know what I like!  This was one of the best birthdays I've ever had!  Thanks to everyone who made it such a great day and week!  (ps I really have the best husband ever!)

No comments:

Post a Comment