Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Girl Time!

One night after the kids went to bed I painted my toes.  The next morning when we all woke up Makenna saw my toes and just had to have hers painted too.  So that night after dinner we sat down to paint Makenna's toes.  She picked pink and purple so we alternated every other toe.  While we were doing Makenna's toes Brynn got so jealous and just had to have hers done too.  It was the cutest thing ever!  She picked up a bottle of nail polish and sat down right next to me.  I have never seen her sit so still while I painted her toes!  Here are all the cute toes!



Poor Kason is such a good sport to be stuck with all these girls.   He just sat and watched and said boys don't paint their nails.  I think Kason deserves some good one on one time with Weston one weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment