Friday, September 13, 2013

She's Walking!!!

August 2013

Brynn finally started walking!!!  She was 17 1/2 weeks old but she finally did it!  And by walking I guess I mean she stands up in the middle of the room and can walk to where she wants to go.  Technically, she has been "cruising" around furniture since around 14 months and she would walk down the hallway if she was holding onto the wall but I guess by the doctors definition that is not considered walking. But now she is officially walking!

I was really starting to feel frustrated with it because I have the doctors and kids on the move telling me that she should be walking and we needed to get her some help.  But then when I would say something to people they would just say, "you don't need kids on the move" and "oh, she's just fine she'll do it when she wants to."  So I just felt like I was horrible because she wasn't walking and the doctors wanted her to be and then I felt stupid because if I told anyone we were going to call kids on the move then they would think things about us.  Which is totally stupid of me to feel that way because if Brynn needed a little help what was wrong with asking for some help?  I guess just my pride.  But I'm really glad I called them because Brynn completely failed in the speech department so it's great that we are getting her some help now.  The sooner the better!  I know she's a stubborn little thing and she will eventually do it when she wants but this way she is getting some great one on one help.   Here are a couple pictures of her finally walking!  She is just doing awesome now!!!



She's the cutest little thing ever!!!

1 comment: