Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Swimming

July 20th 2013

One thing about having Weston gone during the weekdays is we actually try and plan fun family things to do one the weekends.  Weston really misses the kids so it's fun to plan things so we spend quality time together.  And this weekend Weston wanted to take the kids swimming.  Makenna had been asking forever to go to the Lehi Outdoor pool so she could go down the slide.  I just didn't think I could take 3 kids to the pool by myself so I kept waiting for Weston to come with us.  So on Saturday afternoon we got all ready and went swimming.  The kids seriously had so much fun and did not want to leave.  Makenna went down the slide a few times and Kason and Brynn and I hung out in the shallow part.  Both Kason and Brynn did so well in the water and were loving it. 

Here are the kids waiting to get back in the pool.  Aren't they so adorable!!!  I love Kason in his sunglasses!  We don't go anywhere with out them.


 
 
All Brynn wanted to do was eat those little Gerber puffs.  I think she ate the whole container!
 
 
 
I don't know how Wes got a picture of me and not himself!  Oh well.  Proof that I was there! (I'm very embarrassed by those white legs.  Apparently they never see the sun!)
 
 
 
On the way home we stopped at 7-11 and got treats and Slurpee's.  Brynn drank all of Weston's Slurpee, it was so funny!  She really liked it!  We had so much fun swimming and the kids keep asking if we can go back.  We'll see if we make it back to the outdoor pool before summer is over or we'll just have to go to the Legacy Center.  

No comments:

Post a Comment