Friday, September 6, 2013

Funny Kason

I really enjoy having Kason in our family.  He makes me smile and laugh every day which is something that I really need.  And the other day he said something that was just too cute that I had to write it down. 

Here is a little background on the story so it makes more sense.  I usually try and go out running a couple times a week.  I put Brynn and Kason in the double jogging stroller and Makenna rides her bike.  We just run around here by our house and it doesn't matter which way we go but we always end up running past a mink farm.  Kason hates the smell of them and always asks if they are gone yet. 

So the other day we were on our way back home from somewhere and you could smell the mink farm and Kason says to me, "Mom are we past the stink farm yet?"

Yes Kason it is a stink farm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment