Saturday, September 7, 2013

Swimming Lessons


We finally got the kids signed up for swim lessons the first week of August.  They went for about 2 weeks and both Makenna and Kason had so much fun.  I wish I'd gotten them in earlier this summer so we could have done another session before the chaos of school and dance begins.  Oh well.  They both did great and passed their classes.  I'm just glad they are feeling more confident in the water now.  That was my main goal in the lessons.  But here are a few pics of them at lessons.  I kept forgetting to bring my real camera so these are just ones from my phone.


Kason floating on his back.

 
Makenna after she came back up from holding her breath under the water.

 
Brynn and I would hang out outside and work on our tans during lessons!

No comments:

Post a Comment